Job Posting: Shelby’s Behavior Solutions provides behavior services for children and adults.
Competitive pay for employees as well as medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability and other insurance choices with 50% paid by the employer.
All candidates should have either board certification as a BcaBA or BCBA.
Shelby’s Behavior Solutions is looking for self-motivated people who are qualified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) or Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and have the following qualifications:
· Credentials reflecting certification/s in Behavior Analysis.
o Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in a related human services field; OR,
· Prior experience in working with individual recipients, either in a private or group home setting.
· Dependable vehicle
· Proof of current vehicle insurance
· Must successfully complete a Background Check
· Complete reports in a timely manner
· Maintain CEU’s for certification
Direct services that may be provided to the recipient, caregivers, or staff, other providers, include:
· Conducting functional analysis.
· Development and Implementation of Behavior Service Plans.
· Data collection, data evaluation
· Function communication training
· Verbal assessments
· Supervision on staff
· Group Home Oversight
· Paid weekly on Friday
· Medical – Humana
· Eye Care – Humana
· Dental – Humana