BCBA and RBTs
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – Board Certified Behavior Analyst
BCBA Main Functions:
- Development and oversight of VB programs, social groups, parent training, behavior reduction plans and RBT supervision.
- Play an active role in day to day caseload management such as scheduling, customer service, performance management and company development.
- Attend monthly board meetings with executive team to enhance service provision and contribute to company impact on community.
- Conduct occasional trainings at the request of directors.
- For BCBA’s: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or a related field.
- Training and certification under the BACB for Applied Behavior Analysis as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Determined on experience and certification level
- Benefits include vision, accidental, life insurance , short term disability, Section 125 plan, free child care onsite, paid holidays and PTO
- Quarterly incentive bonuses.
- Staff development training provided and/or reimbursed
· Work from home/flex time as needed.
· BCaBA and/or student analyst assistant.
· Monthly client needs budget.
· Personal desk/office space.
· Work under guidance of BCBA with 19+ years of experience (45 combined years of experience w/in company).
· Work alongside a work family with a desire to change lives in a company with a lifespan of 15 years!
RBT Main Functions:
1- Implement direct one on one therapy, social group, and parent training.
- Collect data as designed by BCBA
_ Develop clinical notes per session
***Pay rate determined by degree and experience.
***Benefits applicable for Full Time employees.
***Design your own schedule.